What is Electroretinography?
Jessica Johns Pool | February 2019
- U.S. National Library of Medicine. Electroretinography. Available at https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003388.htm. Accessed on February 13, 2019.
- National Eye Institute. Facts About Stargardt Disease. Available at https://nei.nih.gov/health/stargardt/star_facts. Accessed on February 13, 2019.
- Aetna Medical Clinical Policy Bulletins. Electroretinography. Available at http://www.aetna.com/cpb/medical/data/800_899/0854.html. Accessed on February 13, 2019.
- Gerth C, et al. Cone-Mediated Multifocal Electroretinogram in Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Progression Over a Long-term Follow-up. Arch Ophthalmol. 2006 Mar; 124(3): 345–352. doi: 10.1001/archopht.124.3.345.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology. Electroretinogram. Available at http://eyewiki.aao.org/Electroretinogram. Accessed on February 13, 2019.