Continue with Eye Professional

Last updated: August 2022

If you have wet or dry macular degeneration you should always continue your care with an ophthalmologist and not an optometrist!

I have dry and when I went in the left and I don’t see very well either but I have a great ophthalmologist and he encourages me all the time.

I also read an article a woman wrote on this forum that she said: things could be worse we could have cancer, we could be going undergoing radiation or chemo, or we could be grieving the loss of people we love right now.

I think we need to stay positive and as a believer in Jesus Christ my times are in his hands and that comforts me.

By providing your email address, you are agreeing to our privacy policy.

This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.

Join the conversation

Please read our rules before commenting.

Community Poll

Do you have eye healthy recipes you like to make for the holidays?